- Networking in Nature
- Communicating Messages
- Experiencing Company Values
- One-day Team Development Seminar
- Team Training Classic
- Team Coaching for Athletes
- Team Building for Project Teams
- Outdoor Team Challenge
- Strategy Meeting
- Kickoff Meeting
- Match Racing
- High Performing Team Development
- Executive Coaching for Peak Performance
- Leadership for Advanced Learners
- Training for Junior Management
- Leading under Pressure
- Personal Coaching
- Corporate Adventure Race
- Apprentice Outdoor Program
Apprentice Outdoor Program:
Sampling turns into experience, experience turns into competence
Strong companies need strong offspring. Prepare your apprentices for tomorrow’s success – using our Apprentice Outdoor Program. Outdoors they succeed in mastering new tasks and unknown challenges and thereby develop new competences.
Thereby our highly experienced and trained trainers with pedagogical experience will accompany them and enhance self-confidence, willingness to take over responsibility and the ability to solve problems – alone as well as collectively.
Each day is reflected in the seminar room by sharing experience and thereby provides a solid transfer into daily work life. This is how sampling turns into experience and how training content turns into practical oriented competences that are useful in the future: for your apprentices as well as your company.
- > GOALS
- > CONTENT
- > SERVICE faszinatour
- Self and team experience
- Learn about reflection and personal responsibility
- Develop competence in methods and social competence
- Experiencing strengths and motivation
- Efficient and sustainable training of content
- Strengthen company loyalty
- Team tasks: creative ideas lead to success no matter if dealing with the “magic wand”, “Maze”, “Blind flight” or “Water pipe”.
- High ropes course/Forest Adventure Park: Around 10m above ground teamwork and trust are the essential elements to deal with.
White water rafting: Team spirit takes over when discovering the Canyon of Imst and at the same time oneself from a new perspective.
- Canyoning: Abseiling, water slides and jumps challenge the team and each individual. Ideas and team spirit lead to success.
- Building a camp: The participants build up tents, install a place for washing and cleaning and prepare the bonfire. Responsibility and cooperation are key elements.
- Snowshoe hike: Participants learn how to orientate themselves in a safe manner in the snow using map and compass.
Additionally our programs may include: Mountain biking, ropeway construction, orientation hike, igloo construction and many more. Thereby safety is always our first priority.
- Individual consultation and conception of your Apprentice Outdoor Program
- Planning and execution
- Facilitated by qualified and experienced process trainers
- Certified and high quality equipment and facilities
- Civil liability insurance
- Optional: Booking of accommodation and additional services
|2 ½ - 5 days|
|Apprentice Outdoor Programs can take place everywhere within Germany. According to scope, goal definition and personal preferences they may include different indoor and outdoor elements.|
|Apprentices of all levels and educational years|
|4 - 25|
|Starting at 220 € per person for 2 ½ days
Starting at 360 € per person for 5 days
(excl. accommodation and catering)
We would love to provide you with an accommodation according to your wishes.
DOWNLOAD PDF PROGRAM INFORMATION