- Winter Adventure Camp
- Winter Team Challenge
- Igloo Village
- Corporate Winter Games
- Trapper Adventure
- Orientation Hike
- Communicating Messages
- Business Class Rafting
- Business on the Mountain
- Prevention through Experience
- Outdoor Strategy Game
- Attacking the Castle
- City Rally
- Raft Building
- Healthy Meetings on the Mountain
- Flying High at the High Ropes Course
- Corporate Adventure Race
Teamwork totally different!
Crunching snow and the huskies whining for freedom: Immerge into the brumal world of trappers! Learn how to set up traps, how to build igloos, how to start a fire, how to ride dog sledges and enjoy the well-earned mulled wine at the open fire at the end of the day: a team adventure that doesn’t let go!
- > GOALS
- > DETAILS
- > SERVICE faszinatour
• Increasing motivation
• Team building
• Fun & adventure
• Accompanying a seminar
- Following trappers’ tracks, equipped with snow shoes across untouched areas fully covered in snow. Using map and compass the participants find their own way to the final destination.
- A trapper has to know how to build a warm and safe place to sleep. That is why building an igloo or snow cave is part of the program. Teamwork is required because the construction of an igloo is only possible with joint effort.
- An experienced Musher explains insights on the fascinating huskies and on the usage of dog sledges. Finally every participant experiences real trapper feeling by going on a ride with a husky team.
- When darkness kicks in flickering flare stacks lead the way. The day ends at a self-made campfire with a warming mulled wine and the trapper vow which since ages is used to grant support and help to each other: teamwork totally different!
- Individual consultation and event conception
- Event organization and execution
- Facilitated by qualified staff
- Certified and high quality equipment and facilities
- Civil liability insurance
- Up on request: Booking of accommodation and additional services
|December - April (depending on snow conditions)|
|½ - 1 day|
|Allgäu, Tirol, Bavarian Alps or any location of your choice|
|10 - 400|
|Starting at 109 € plus VAT (without catering)|
DOWNLOAD PDF PROGRAM INFORMATION